DRAW is looking to hire a full-time Development Coordinator
As our organization continues to grow, we are looking to add a salaried position to our leadership team.
We are currently looking to fill a full-time position for a Development & Administrative Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be a talented and motivated marketing, administrative/clerical and promotions professional that is results oriented, can work with little supervision and will thrive in a diverse and growing environment.
What you get to do:
Provide marketing and administrative support to the Executive Director and Board of Directors including:
• Coordinate activities and engage “Marketing team” and “Events Team” volunteers
• Increase DRAW’s revenue by enhancing existing fund raising events and creating new ones
• Administrative duties to include update CRM database, mass mailings, track expenses, assist with corporate filings, keep track of insurance renewals, and other tasks as needed.
• Stewardship of donors
• Create awareness and raise interest of DRAW’s mission and relief efforts
• Optimize communications by keeping web page current, create and update marketing materials, coordinate digitalmedia posts
• Develop new connections and corporate sponsors
• Provide feedback to the Board on performance of fund raising events
• Help promote the Coffee Bucket
• Coordinate DRAW’s master calendar and communicate events to supporters
What we are looking for:
• Self-motivated professional with minimum 3 years marketing experience
• Minimum 2-year degree (ideally in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism), 4-year degree desired.
• Excellent communication skills and organizational ability
• Social Media savvy
• Self-motivated individual who is able to work with little supervision
If you would like to be considered please submit your resume and cover letter to:
EMAIL: email@example.com SUBJECT LINE: “Development & Administrative Coordinator”
Visit our website at www.drawbuckets.org for more information about our organization.
DRAW is a non-profit, 501(c)3 dedicated to providing relief services to communities that have been hit by natural disasters.